Archive ID: 1982-070-21

F.E. Neubieser General Auto Repairing

Date Created: 1934-06-28

Donor: Minnie Lightfoot

Media Type: Photograph

Language: English


Original garage built by August Neubieser, Jr., carpenter.

Rights Policy:

Materials posted on this site have been donated to the Southeast Chicago Historical Society and Museum for public use. If there are any questions or concerns about materials posted, please contact us. Some of the materials on this site are protected under Creative Commons licensing. For information on use and reproduction, please see the following Rights Policy.


Contact us with any inquiries.


Buildings/Landmarks   Other   Small Businesses   Other/Unknown   Hegewisch   Other/Unknown   Photograph   1982-070   Automobiles   Buildings   Businesses   Cars   Ladders   Vehicles   Welding   Wheelbarrows